Loan Options Explained
Higher Credit Scores = Lower Rates with Conventional Loans.
Fixed-Rate Loans Keep Everything Simple.
Start out bigger and better with an ARM.
Finance a Fixer-Upper the FHA Way.
Think big with Jumbo financing options.
* $625,500 in permanent high-cost areas. Ask your Stearns loan officer for more details.
Buying a foreclosure? Save every step of the way.
Veterans, get home with no money down.
Lower down payments for rural properties.
* Borrowers must qualify at a certain income level depending on the county where the property is located. The property must be in a designated rural area.
Get back in control of your loan with HARP.
Ask your Stearns loan officer about our StearnsSaver program.
Financial options that help you reach your goals faster.
Tap into your home’s equity for financing major expenses.
Take advantage of low rates with this popular product.
Own your home sooner. Save big on interest.
Moving soon? Need Jumbo financing? Consider this option.
More savings, less paperwork for FHA refinances.
- You can reduce the interest rate on your current home loan quickly, often without the expense of a new home appraisal.
- Save you time and money by cutting down on the amount of paperwork required.
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate options are available.
Less paperwork, more savings for VA refis.
Lower your payments. Get cash out. Save on interest.
- If you have a VA loan: Cash-out refinancing may be available. You can reduce your monthly payments quickly or shorten your loan’s term with a VA Streamline Refi.
- If you qualify for VA financing, but don’t have a VA loan: You may still qualify for refinancing into a VA loan to lower your interest rates and monthly payments, or to shorten your loan’s term. Another major advantage of VA refinancing is that you may be able to refinance 100% of your current loan balance.
Lower your FHA loan payments with this low-cost option.
Call us today at (855) 839-6487 to speak to a Stearns loan officer, we can help you find the right product to best fit your needs!
We Can Help You!®
Fill out this short form or
call (855) 839-6487 to get started!
Articles & Media
Rates Time Machine
Take advantage of historically low rates.
Interest rates are still some of the lowest we’ve seen in decades, and we’re ready to help you take advantage of this. If you would like an estimate of your potential savings, just ask your Stearns loan officer.
Rates have dropped to 4.25%
An average monthly payment is $983.88
Rates were at 13.758%
The average monthly payment was $2,331.49
This is based on a Fixed 30-year loan for a $200,000 home.
An average monthly savings of $1,347.